- We do not collect any personal information, like names or addresses, when you visit our website. If you choose to provide that information to us, it is only used to fulfill your request for information specific to your needs. We will not use your personal data for any commercial use.
- When you browse, read pages, or download information on this website, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information never identifies who you are. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
- The Internet domain of your service provider and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the web) from which you access our website.
- The type of browser (such as Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer) and operating system (Windows, Linux) used to access our site.
- The date and time you accessed our site.
- The pages/URLs you have visited and
- If you have reached this website from another website, the address of that referring website.
This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this date, we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We never track or record information about individuals and their visits.